Website GemStones Architects
GemStones Architects - BIM Specialist
This is a key role to manage projects in line with the BIM Managers.
You will be responsible for providing BIM operation strategies throughout the lifecycle of the BIM projects. Moreover, as a BIM Manager you will establish project-specific workflow strategies and will supervise project teams’ BIM Leads on the BIM implementation.
- In addition, you will actively collaborate with multiple projects and will also function as a representative to the external parties.
- You will be leading various tasks, such as BIM project delivery process, project setups, modeling and data management.
- Encouraged to contribute innovative BIM methods that will ensure the accuracy of models and data and will also be asked to contribute to the internal knowledge sharing and training efforts.
- Otimisation for working in Revit , associated technologies, workflows, and for delivery of coordinated models, data, reports and other related project documentation.
Expert knowledge in Autodesk Revit is required. Proficiency in Revit, Dynamo, Python, Rhinoceros3D and Grasshopper.
- Experience and ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong supervisory, communication and organizational skill.
- Fluent in English required, Germany is an advantage.
Thank you very much, we will looking forward to know you.
Gemstones is an architectural and design firm founded by Ines J Pedras with an strong background in computational and generative design.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com