Website Gemstones Architecture
Gemstones Architecture and Design
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture. Master or more is prefered
- 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
This position is based in Madrid (Spain).
Please Apply via our LinkedIn page or send us your contact details in the contact section of this webpage.
Gemstones is a Architecture firm founded by Ines J. Pedras.
Architecture – Design – Art – BIM Technology services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org